Overview & Benefits
- Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- The easiest way to feed and water your garden. Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder.
- Instantly feeds through both the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil zones).
- Ideal for all plants (indoor and outdoor), flowers, vegetables, and all soil and water conditions.
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
More, beautiful flowers and bigger, bountiful vegetables. Starts to work instantly for quick results.
o With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro® for every gallon of water.
For All Flowers and Vegetables: Use 1 gallon for every 10 square feet of flowers and vegetables, every 7 to 14 days.
For Roses: Use 1/2 gallon for small bushes. Use 1 gallon for large bushes. Feed every 7 to 14 days.
For indoor plants, mix 1/2 teaspoon (not tablespoon) per gallon of water. Apply every 2 weeks. We do not recommend foliar (leaf) feeding for houseplants.
For spectacular results, feed every 7 to 14 days, anytime during the growing season. Slow-growing plants can be fed less often (monthly).
Can be applied every 7-14 days
Can be used for all flowers, vegetables, shrubs, trees and houseplants
1 gallon of diluted product will cover 10 square feet.
All plants including fruits and vegetables.
This product poses minimal risks to humans or animals so exposure is not a significant concern.